- Admissions are made by the Principal based on the norms of selection and availability of seats.
- A child seeking admission to the Indian Public School should be introduced by the parent or guardian who is responsible for their ward’s conduct, progress in academic performance, discipline and payment of fee.
- The Principal reserves the right of refusing admission to a pupil without ascribing any reason. He also reserves the right of refusing continued studies to any child whose conduct is found to be in contravention of studentship.
- Transfer Certificates will be issued only on application by the parent/guardian and subject to clearance of outstanding dues.
- Duplicates of Transfer Certificates will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit signed by notary public stating the reason for the request.
- Good conduct on and off the premise is incumbent upon all the students. Any breach of conduct or misbehavior entails dismissal from the school.